
Well, I just looked on our blog here and saw that we haven't posted anything in the last month. We've been busy with Thanksgiving and some traveling. We spent Thanksgiving in Houston with my family and then the Thursday after Thanksgiving, Corey and I spent 3 days in Orlando going to Disneyworld without kids. My parents came to watch them out our house while we took a vacation alone and how wonderful that was to do that! Last week was my birthday so we spent the evening out eating dinner. Lots has been going on and once the Christmas holidays are over I think things will get back to normal. Last night we spent the evening looking at a van that was such a great deal. We ended up buying it and love it a lot! We got a 2007 Honda Odyssey. The reason we need the car.....our family will be expanding in the summer of 2008. I am 10 weeks tomorrow. Yes, we are having baby number 3 and our little passat was not going to make it comfortable at all. Well, I am going to go now but I'll stay in touch. I have yet to get Christmas cards out yet!! That will be soon...
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am excited that we will both be having a baby this summer. I hope that your family has a very merry Christmas!
Congratulations! I got your card. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Thanks for sending it.
Natalee
Springersrule.blogspot.com
Post a Comment