Friday, January 11, 2008

Is this cute or what??



This is a picture of Ashlyn right before we went to the BB game up at church that Corey was playing in. I took it because for 3 years I have been sending pictures in to Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby Contest of her. She has never been put on their website but each year I figure why not give it a shot to see if she is a finalist. (The baby has to be between 6 months and 48 months and this is the last year I can enter her since she'll be 4 in April.) I always get remarks in stores or anywhere we go of how beautiful her eyes and her hair is. I figure if people who are nice and don't know her say it I figure she has a chance to win her picture to be on the cover of a magazine. Well, I am biased and think she is so gorgeous. If this next baby is another girl I just hope she is a gorgeous as Ashlyn. Here is her picture and so I thought I'd share an updated picture of her.

No comments: