These are pictures explaining how hot and sunny today has been. At 5:15pm it was 87 degrees in our backyard! Ashlyn has no shirt on so she can eat her popsicle without ruining a shirt, and Grant got a nice sunburn on his field trip. He had no sunscreen because I haven't bought any since we ran out last summer-what a horrible mother I am but I will get some by the time it gets this hot again hopefully not til next month. Tomorrow it is supposed to be a nice 66 degrees.
Ok, so I am posting for the 3rd day in a row and I promise I will stop until later in the week when something exciting might come up. Today is extremely hot for February. Of coarse, I live in Texas and that means if you don't like it-wait a day. Well, this whole weekend it was toasty oustide and today by far is the hottest. It is close to 90 degrees outside! I sent Grant to school today in shorts for a field trip b/c I knew he'd be hot. It has been nice and normal or real hot lately so I had to run to a store to find maternity capri's so I wouldn't melt this Spring. You'd think I'd have some that fit but the last two kids were born in April so I only have a pair and they are way too big for where I am at now in my pregnancy. I actually hate cold weather so I am not really complaining, I am just saying that it is way hot for February. I expect this kind of weather in March around Spring Break which isn't for another 2 weeks. We really didn't have that cold of a winter so this summer might get hot which means we will be spending most days in the pool so that I don't overheat. Good thing the baby comes in the middle of July or I'd die with the heat and being pregnant all summer long. Well, enough of my talking about how hot it is in Austin, Texas. If you are enjoying pleasant weather that is great, if you are freezing just think you could come visit us starting in February to get warm. By the way, we are having the hardest time coming up with a name for a boy...if you have suggestions I'd love to hear from you!!
1 comment:
Good luck with boy names. We had the hardest time ever coming up with Owen. Boys names are so hard.
Post a Comment