Monday, March 17, 2008
I've been 'Tagged'
I've been 'tagged' by my good friend Marisa.
10 years ago: (1998)
I really don't remember much from 10 years ago except I was a freshman in college and I was taking freshman classes. I don't think I was dating anyone at the time so that is how boring back then was.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Make beds and do the kids' laundry
2. Start organizing Grant and Ashlyn's closets
3. Go to the grocery store before it rains
4. Look around for a new computer desk so we can reorganize the office to make room for the baby in there.
5. Pick Grant up from school this afternoon.
6. Have FHE this evening
7. Bath kids and put them to bed
8. Relax!
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Well, seeing as though this will probably never happen I am not sure. I'd move to a bigger house and hire someone to come mop floors and clean bathrooms once a week. I'd pay off all of Corey's college debt, I'd put money aside for my kids to go to college, I'd get Corey season tickets to Aggie games (basketball and football) as well as some tickets to Wrigley Field. I'd get a massage every Saturday for the rest of my life so that I can relax and also get all the camera equipment money could buy.
3 Bad Habits:
1. Dr.Pepper (just love drinking one almost everyday but have cut back a lot since being pregnant)
2. Getting very impatient with the kids
3. Being on the computer too much
3 Places I've lived:
1. Kingwood, TX
2. College Station, TX
3. Pflugerville, TX
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Pharmacy Clerk in High School
2. Summer nanny (summer after my freshman year in college)
3. Sales at Old Navy
4. Bank Teller
5. Mother to my wonderful kids!
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am paranoid about germs
2. I am terrified of roller coasters
3. I played the clarinet in middle school
4. I hate being late to things.
5. I love eating sour cream on any Mexican food dish.
So, there you have it. It probably seems pretty boring but that is about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Dr. Pepper too, but haven't been as good at cutting back. I guess it will be a permanent goal. :)
I second the comment about sour cream. I can eat it if it's baked otherwise I won't eat it.
Post a Comment