Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Kids are cute
So I thought I'd write on here how cute kids are once they start talking. For awhile now Grant has been saying his prayers at night and he says the cutest things. Ashlyn says cute things with hers too! Grant last night said he was thankful for the zoo, Aunt Alison,and Alexis which I find very adorable. When he has been at school during the day that evening he'll start being thankful for each friend by saying their names. Ashlyn loves to say our family prayer in the morning and loves to say how she is thankful for Gymnastics and Ballet. I know that kids are really are thinking in those little heads and we can really make good impressions on them. Kids just do say the cutest things. My niece says 'ridiculous' in the cutest way! I love hearing her say it. Well, I just love hearing my kids say their prayers and it is great to hear what they are grateful for. Time to get ready for today and enjoy the 80 degrees this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kids are so funny! I need to be better about recording their innocent humor -- thanks for the reminder!!!
btw, I voted but I think I'm in the minority! :)
Post a Comment