Sunday, March 23, 2008

Our Easter Weekend

Well, first I have to say Gig'em Aggies! The Aggie Basketball team won on Thursday against BYU. I also have to say they played hard against UCLA a number 1 seed but fell short. They gave great effort though. On Friday we had a busy day doing so many things. It was great that Corey was home all day and didn't have to work at the office. Then on Saturday we headed to New Braunfels to be with family for the Easter weekend. We had a great time and we grilled on Saturday night and played games. Saturday night we did the kids' Easter Egg Hunt. They were really cute and had a great time getting lots of eggs in their baskets. We had a great weekend visiting with family and we had a great weekend! We hope that everyone had a great Easter Weekend. Tomorrow we are back to our weekly routine. I'll post pictures tomorrow-hopefully of the kids and their Easter Egg Hunt and of our weekend that I have.

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I am glad that you guys were able to spend Easter with family. I look forward to see the pictures.