Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Ashlyn's stats:
Ok, as you can tell we have a lot to blog about today. I took Ashlyn to the doctor for her 4 year well-check and here are her stats:
Weight: 29.3 lbs.
Height: 37 inches
Both only put her in the 10% of her age on the charts! What a tiny girl we have!! Well, after they did all that, they checked her out and finds out that she has swollen lymph nodes. They did a strep test and it came back positive. I feel bad for her because she was supposed to be well the day after her birthday but she has strept and will now be on medication for the next week. Well, she'll go back for her round of shots next Wednesday. I kind of had a feeling that she wasn't feeling good this morning when she wanted to just lay around...motherly instinct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Walker weighs more than her, and she is only about 3 inches taller. Walker is going to outgrow her next week I bet.
Post a Comment