Saturday, May 03, 2008
Back to normal...
Ok, so the last time I blogged Corey was out of town and I had just been to the doctor. I am not sure what has happened but I do know it has been a long time since I've posted on here. A little over a week ago on Friday I helped out at Grant's school for Insect-A-Camp at a park near the school. Then that leads to last Saturday...which I drove to College Station and helped host a baby shower for Corey's sister Jessica. We had a great turn out and lots of good food! She is due on the 13 of May with a boy. Then on Sunday, I went to church with Corey's family before heading up to Texas A&M's campus to attend a week long photography school.
Photography school is the greatest place to learn from the best photographers in the world. My instructor for the week lives in Vancouver and he showed us some magnificent photos of the place. I learned so much and learned that I wish I could go back next year. I won't probably go for the next 2 years since baby Brady is headed this way in 9 weeks! Well, while I was gone my parents came and helped Corey out with the kids so he could get a report at work. Grant ended up at the doctors with a slight break in his thumb and with the culture from his open wound on his thumb the dectected strept. He's been on medicine sicne he went for the x-ray. Corey came down sick the very next day and he went to the doctor to find out that he had strept as well! They are doing great with the medicine and we are finally glad to be back as a family.
Last night we went to the Round Rock Express game and it was fun even with me being tired and feeling like a whale. Today we are busily trying to make our yard lush and green. As I type this Corey is outside tilling the yard where grass has had a hard time growing and then on Monday we are having grass delivered to our house. I love that our backyard should turn out great!! It is tiring and a lot of work to have the type of yard we want but it is worth it esp for having a family and kids.
We are hoping to hurry and get all this done and then to take off to Grant's baseball game tonight. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment