Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Rain Dance
We have RAIN. This is the 2nd time in 3 days it has rained. We love that it is raining since Austin is under a burn ban. Sunday night it rained a lot and right now in the middle of the afternoon it is raining again this week! Our grass loves the rain and I love the rain because it is not as hot as it has been. What is even more crazy is earlier today I thought, we ought to wash the car today and then it might rain later this week. We still need to was the van. I personally am glad that it is raining because our water bill for the last month was the highest it has ever been! Maybe I'll get a break on this months since it might rain a litle more this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could you bring some of that over here!?! OMG 9 more days? Crazy!!! Soon you two will be outnumbered...Jonny will say otherwise but I say it is so much fun!! Good luck to you in the upcoming days and weeks!!
Post a Comment