Well, after my doctors visit today...I am getting induced tomorrow early in the morning. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymor this summer. I have dilated so this shouldn't be too bad. We are so ready for Brady to be a part of our family and the kids are really excited! Well, I have to go because Ashlyn wants me to play with her and her dolls. I hope that we'll be able to post pictures by Friday of our new addition!
4 comments:
Yay!!! Good luck!
Hey Kate, I'm excited that you're having a new baby. I live in Austin now so if I can help let me know. Good luck!
I can't wait to hear of Brady's arrival and to see the pictures. Best of luck with everything. I will keep you in my prayers.
Horray for the Zollingers! Good luck with your new babe and we can't wait to see pictures!
:)
Post a Comment