Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where's Brady?

I am obviously blogging because I am still pregnant with Brady! Grant is so cute because he keeps asking where is Brady and is so excited to be a big brother. I have to be honest and tell him I don't know when Brady will come but hopefully soon. I have become annoyed with people in shock that I haven't had a baby yet since it is my 3rd baby...but I do have to remind myself that my due date is Saturday. Grant was born the day before his due date and Ashlyn was born on her due date. I am hoping for tomorrow and am definitely rooting for this baby to arrive by Saturday!! I have tried every trick in the book and nothing works. Maybe Brady is just more comfortable in me even though I'd much rather be holding him on the outside of me. Let's just pray that this baby comes by Saturday.

4 comments:

The Torres Family said...

Best wishes on a quick labor and delivery, and soon! We'll be thinking of you and are so excited to see little Brady!

Val said...

You are much more patient than I am...I would have been begging my OB to induce me long ago! :) Are you dilated or effaced at all?

Heidi said...

I hope you are having that baby right now! How nice that your children are so punctual! :)

Lori said...

Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures when he arrives.