Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yea, we're not driving!!

After most of the summer trying to figure out if we are going to the yearly family reunion we have made a decision to go ahead and go. The great thing is we are not driving...we are flying! We leave on the 13th of August and come back on the 17th. We aren't going to be there for very long but it will be nice and we know we will have fun. I am sort of nervous taking Brady but he is such an easy going kid that I think he'll do pretty good. The reunion is up at Bear Lake and it will be fun to hang with Corey's mom side of the family. It will be nice knowing that we are going to have a vacation and then Corey will start working for the new company he decided to take a job with. Times are getting interesting and we look forward to what lies ahead for us with a move to Katy sometime soon. We have to sell our house first here in Pflugerville.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey, the kids and I are going to UT on the 13th too. Fun stuff! Flying with a baby is a breeze...it is when they get to be as big as Walker that it gets hard!

Erin said...

I second Angela, the baby will be easy, it's the other two that might give you a hard time :). But your kids are at a good age that this could be a pretty easy going trip for you. I hope so! Have fun in Utah! I want to go somewhere.... anywhere.