
Today Brady is 6 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time flies. He is getting to be more fun each day. He is smiling a ton too! I love it. The most weird thing about this kid is that after his 2 week appointment they told me to just pump and give it to him in a bottle which we did. But just this past week we tried going back to breastfeeding him and that is all he does now, no more bottles. It is great because I was tired of pumping and having to feed him in the middle of the night. Plus it is easier to go somewhere now. Everyone is happy :0)

So, I never got a picture of Brady and my doctor who deliered him so today at my 6 week appointment this is the picture I took. Brady was asleep when we did it so he looks really funky.
No comments:
Post a Comment