Sunday, August 31, 2008
Dang IKEA
WARNING: SENSITIVE STOMACHES DO NOT READ!
Last night was a LONG night. It all started at about 10:15pm with Ashlyn being sick. We couldn't figure out why she was sick because they hadn't been anywhere to get sick or around anyone who was sick. Well, she started throwing up with no fever. Well, then around 6am Grant was throwing up. We were like they don't eat or drink after each other and it was the same thing Ashlyn had thrown up. We figured it out...it was the dang chicken strips from the restaurant at IKEA on Saturday evening. Well, now I am waiting to see if Corey gets sick. He had just a few bites of them and I actually hope he doesn't get sick. So, our house has the case of food poisoning except for me becuase I didn't eat what they ate. Well, now I've decided that we are not going back to IKEA to eat at all. Taco Bell is already out because Corey got food poisoning in the spring from there. No IKEA is on our "not to eat" list, too! Well, hopefully our house will be ready to eat dinner tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment