Friday, August 01, 2008

Kids Are Funny...

Ever since I booked flights to the family reunion our kids can't stop talking about how they are going on an airplane. Yes, Grant and Ashlyn have both been on airplanes before to Hawaii. They are just excited plain and simple. I am too even if it will be all 5 of us! As for some Ashlynism's they are as follows... "Mommy, Ashlyn is talking to you." "I need to pick up all my junk" "Tip Tops" (meaning flip-flops) "Where is my bathing suit"-she wears a bathing suit almost 99% of the time "Brady, I'll always love you" As for today, my dear friend Crystal that I have known the since college days at A&M (8 years), was so kind to have Grant and Ashlyn over to play and give me a break to get some things done around my house. They live almost around the corner from my house. My kids ran into the house and never looked back. So Crystal-THANK YOU! You have no idea how nice it was. We are going to miss you guys when we move to Katy. Well, so much to do and so little time in a day so that we can get our house ready to sell this weekend and on top of that we have family coming for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: