Thursday, August 07, 2008

Selling a house...and TOO MANY TOYS

Selling a house with a daughter who loves to make a mess feels impossible! Last night we cleaned the kids' rooms and started to wonder.."How does a girl have so many things?!" Well, I am not sure but man she knows how to string it through the house, daily! As I sit hear blogging about the mess of toys and never getting everything where we want it she is dragging Brady's baby toys all over the living room. I feel that it would be unfair to put everything in boxes from her but I am close to getting to that point! At this point I am just hoping we finalize where everything goes by Saturday since I need to start thinking about our trip to a family reunion at Bear Lake by then. Update on Brady... he by far is our sweetest baby! He is so easy going and he bring so much joy to our family. He seems like he's grown a lot recently and I love watching him do everything! He still has a good head of hair which is great and I hope it stays dark. The kids love showering him with kisses and it is great that they love him so much. I am hoping to take some 4 week pictures this weekend and I hope that I'll get around to posting them by the time we take off next week for our vacation.

No comments: