Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer has come to an end...

This summer was long but good. It has come to an end which means that school is just 2 days away here. Grant starts back to school on Tuesday which we are looking forward to. He is really excited because he is already trying to use the school supplies I bought that he needs to take to school. It means getting up early now and getting him off to school. I know I am ready for school even though our summer which was long but good. Brady has been a huge part of our summer and so has Corey's new job which will take us to Houston as soon as sell our house. We went to the yearly reunion up at Bear Lake which was fun but short. It was good to catch up with family we don't see often. Even though Grant is repeating Kindergarten for a variety of reasons we know that he'll succeed and he will love being at school each day! I know that what I am about to say could sound selfish but I am ready to have the house slightly more quiet with just Brady (2 days a week with Ashlyn in Mother's Day Out) and Ashlyn the other days of the week. As for getting a house ready to sell while living in it is very stressful and A TON OF WORK! Corey and I are ready for everything to be in place and are looking forward to moving to Katy,TX.

No comments: