Thursday, September 11, 2008
Thank You IKE
Thanks to Hurricane Ike my husband will get to come home this evening! He works from home 2 days a week until we sell our house and is at the office in Houston 3 days a week. With the hurricane headed toward the Houston/Galveston area it will allow my husband to be home with us tonight and through the weekend. The bad thing is we plan to move to Houston (west Houston) when our house here in Austin sells. Also, it stinks for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law in Galveston who are probably evacuating to Bryan/College Station. They live there and not far from the beach so I pray that their house will be ok! I have family in the Houston area that hopefully will not be affected but we just have to wait and see. Ok, enough of my excitement of Corey coming home tonight!! Can't you tell I am so happy about it that time can not go by fast enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment