
Ashlyn and Ms.Cindy

Ashlyn and Ms.Julie
Ashlyn is going to really miss her Mother's Day Out/Gymnastics that she goes to twice a week 5 hours a day. These are the wonderful coaches/teachers and they just love Ashlyn. The place she has been going to is called Capital Gymnastics and it is a wonderful place to send a preschooler. Ashlyn loves going and I love it because I spend time with Brady and getting a lot done. I admit sometimes I have my lazy days and I do nothing. I just have to say a huge thanks to Ms.Cindy and Ms.Julie who do so much and make each Tuesday and Thursday fun! I am going to miss this program when we move to Katy because Ashlyn got Gymnastics and school all in one.
3 comments:
Although I am not jealous about the moving part...I am jealous about the dual parenthood life you are about to get to lead! Can I help you with anything this week??
Although I am not jealous about the moving part...I am jealous about the dual parenthood life you are about to get to lead! Can I help you with anything this week??
I have been meaning to contact you. Do you guys need help moving in?
Post a Comment