Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Week in Katy, Texas

It's been one heck of a week since we moved in last Friday. The craziest thing is that all kids have been sick with one thing or another. No clue how it happened but it is just all too bizzare to me. The nice thing about this week is that the weather has cooled off. It is nice and cool in the mornings and not hot in the afternoons. Grant had a great first week at his new school and he is probably the one bringing home all the germs! I just hope that the next 2 months we aren't sick...I've had enough of it and of staying up into the wee hours of the morning. I have pictures to download and am just lazy to do it. Maybe after everyone is better I'll have more motivation to. I promise!

1 comment:

blog_meg said...

total bummer! I hope the sick kids haven't been affecting your football picks!