Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Life is great in Katy
Well,I have to say after a long last week of the kids being sick they are all better! Ashlyn has come down with a cold but those go away on their own and she is still as cute as ever. We had a good weekend organizing our garage. We had great weather except the thing about living in Houston is the mosquitoes even in the fall! Sunday we had a good day at church and that evening we had dinner with the Richards family! We enjoyed hanging out with them and the kids loved playing in their backyard and with their dog. Thanks York and Stacey for dinner and making us feel welcome! Corey is busy at work and will be going to a meeting in Austin tomorrow. Grant is doing so well in school here. Ashlyn misses going to Capital Gymnastics in Austin and even told me she misses her teachers on Saturday while we were in line at Sam's. I am going to look into her going to do gymnastics here in Katy. She needs something to do other than make messes in the house. She does have a playgroup that she goes to on Fridays but she needs some outlet for her energy and since she loves doing handstands on my furniture. As for me I am continually doing laundry and trying to organize our home. We have yet to hang any pictures on the wall and need to figure out how to organize the playroom upstairs. I will post pictures later today once I am done doing laundry, decorating our pumpkins, and cleaning the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like things are really coming together. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home.
You are welcome! We enjoyed having you over. I'm thinking of putting Brock in at Westwood gymnastics on Mondays...I'll let you know if I do.
Post a Comment