
Here is Brady trying to get close to his new friend Henry.

Henry and Brady both crying...it was pretty funny at the time but so sad to see the two of them so upset.

Brady and Henry. They met for the first time on Friday. Henry is just 4 days older than Brady. Henry was 8lbs 5ozs at birth and Brady was 8lbs 6ozs at birth. They are both little chunksters that are really cute. Their mom's were friends in high school through German class. It was great to catch up since Henry and Elizabeth (his mom) live in Florida.

My friend Elizabeth with Henry and I am holding Brady.

Another picture of the 4 of us.

Two baby boys trying to size each other up...they are both cute chunky monkeys!
Thanks Elizabeth for making time to get together and hang out! I totally had fun and loved getting to meet Mr.Henry and your husband. I am sad y'all live in Florida but hopefully you'll move back to Texas soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment