Wednesday, December 17, 2008
December Weather in Houston
Last night I mentioned to Corey that the weather is crazy and I should have documented it with pictures. This is how this week is and will be...
Sunday-warm enough for shorts
Monday-very very cold
Tuesday-very very cold, it never got about 40 degrees
Wednesday-getting warmer, maybe some capri pants
Thursday-will be 75 degrees for the high
Friday-will be 80 degrees (pull the shorts back out)
Saturday-warm again for shorts
Sunday-will be getting cold
Here you never know when you will need your shorts. If you don't like the weather were you live in December, come to Texas you get it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am amazed sometimes at the weather here. We have had days where there is a 30-50 degree difference from the daytime high and nighttime low. We never know how to dress, either. You bundle up in the morning and take it all off by lunch!
Post a Comment