Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Brady....

Ok, so I have a lot of pictures of Brady. I DO NOT play favorites of my kids but Brady is by far the easiest to take photos of now. The other two just laugh at me and don't listen to what I'd like them to do in front of the camera. I have to say I have two more of Brady that I'd post but I'll save them for another time since I just put a TON of pictures on here!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, Brady is growing up so fast! He's adorable. Thanks for checking in on me and not giving up on my blog!! I've finally posted and whew...I'm going to bed now. ;)

Lori said...

So darn cute! I can't stand it!! Hope that all is well.

Steph said...

Can I bite his cheeks? Really, they are so cute! Your "Chunky Monkey" is also a "Hunky Monkey"!