Sunday, January 25, 2009

Relaxation!

Yesterday, I finally used my gift certificate from Christmas 2007 to get my massage. I had planned on getting the massage while pregnant with Brady. Pregnancy came and went and never got the massage. After having Brady I was determined to get the massage before he was 6 months old. Well, this was Brady's 6 month birthday and I finally did it!! I finally went and had a great massage and thought I could do this once a month. Reality set in and I thought maybe some special time this year I'd go back, maybe. The massage was wonderful and I recommend that everyone needs one in their life. It was a nice hour away from the house kid free no one crying at me, no one asking me what I am doing, and no one asking me for something to eat. I want to thank my husband so much for the gift certificate, for allowing me to go and feel relaxed, for watching our 3 wonderful children, and for loving me enough to get me such a great gift :)!

1 comment:

Liz G. said...

I had my first massage a couple of years ago. I haven't had one since but I know what I'm missing now!! Your blog made me crave another!