Friday, February 27, 2009
A First for Ashlyn
Today was playgroup and it was at a very cute park in old Katy. We went a little late due to Brady's nap but we got there and Ashlyn had a good time. She tried out everything before deciding that she was going to play with the 2 girls there that were her age. You see, Ashlyn is shy just as I was when I was her age and was for a long time growing up. I was so exicted to see these cute girls playing together (sorry no picture...had no camera on hand). She was doing good as time went along. We eventually were leaving and my friend Eleanor came to ask if Ashlyn wanted to come play at her house with her daughter Sydney and Chayse. I asked Ashlyn and she said 'yes' and got out of the car and into theirs. I was so happy to see her be happy to go to a friend's house to play. I had nice quiet time at home feeding Brady lunch and getting him a short nap before going to pick her up. She had a great time and was even excited to show me a 'pretty pink princess' dress that she had on! Thanks Eleanor for having her over to play at your house. Thanks Chayse and Sydney for being good little friends...now we want to have you come play at our house sometime in the next 2 weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment