Ashlyn will be in Kindergarten! This was her as we were getting in the car to head to orientation at the school and she had fun while the parents sat in the meeting. It is going to be bittersweet when she goes off to school at the end of August because she's my only girl and I've enjoyed having her at home but at the same time I am ready to also send her off to school because she is so smart and needs to get out of being so shy! We are exactly 3 weeks away from her 5th birthday so that is a huge milestone even though she's only about the height of a 3 year old. Next week is Kindergarten Registration so that will be more official.
2 comments:
I bet Ashlyn is going to love school.
I agree. It is bittersweet. You know they need to go, but you miss them so much! I remember being sad when Stan started kinder because he would watch me exercise every morning. I lost my exercise buddy! :(
Post a Comment