Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Oh How I Love Springtime in Texas!
The weather here is so spring-like lately and I love it. I am sorry if you read my blog and don't get to have weather that is in the 70's and 80's right now but it is great. So on Sunday we drove up to Bryan/College Station to see Corey's parents and it was such a beautiful day. As we drove from Hempstead to College Station, guess what I saw?? Bluebonnets! I was loving it even though they were in the middle of the divided highway from Hempstead to Navasota. I think they are so great in the Spring and can't wait to get pictures of my kiddos in them soon. I might have to drag the kids for a drive over Spring Break before we go camping to take some bluebonnet pictures. Living out in Austin the last few Springs there weren't many Bluebonnets because of the drought they've been in ever when we lived there.
Bluebonnets...here we come-well sometime this month to take some great pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment