This is us before church...minus me because I am taking the photo...

This is me with the kids before church.

This is Ashlyn and Grant at Grandma Zollinger's house.

This is Grant hunting eggs. He loved it and was very good at looking for them!

Ashlyn getting eggs from around the tree in Grandma's yard.
Us as a family right before coming home on Easter Sunday...I look horrible-I was tired from all the egg hunting and Brady being cranky because of his teething.

Tyler (Corey's youngest brother) and Ashlyn sittin' on some stumps....the kids love being around Tyler!

This guy is Jackson our nephew....he's a cutie and this is an absolute great shot I got of him on my camera!!

Brady checking out his cousin that he hadn't seen since Thanksgiving, I think! We hope to see more of Jackson soon. They are 2 months apart in age and I can't wait til they play together while at Grandma's house!!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Man, I haven't seen Tyler in year! He looks totally different - he probably wouldn't even know who I am.
I love those pictures, they are so cute. I can't believe how big Brady is getting. He is a cutie.
I love the picture of Jackson. Great job.
Post a Comment