Wednesday, April 08, 2009
'A' is for Attitude...
Or 'A' is for Ashlyn...this girl is turning into a girl with a complete attitude. I find it cute most of the time. Today she carried the phone outside and I said, 'Did someone call'? She said, 'No, I am waiting for it to ring so I can talk to someone'. Well, eventually the phone rang and she answered it. It was Corey. She loves talking to her dad on the phone while he is at work. They had a cute conversation and she was supposed to then hand me the phone. I was trying to clean the front porch of the mess she made and I heard the phone get hung up....she didn't even let me talk to Corey. Then the phone rang immediately after she hung up and she replied...'Dad stop calling me'! I got the biggest chuckle out of it because she was done talking to him the first time he called and didn't understand why he was calling back-silly girl, he was calling back to talk to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment