Grant is 7 years old! Happy Birthday, buddy.
We are so proud of you!
This is what it looked like on Grant's Birthday...our backyard
My hot husband making sure the rain is going down the french drains properly. (We never saw this much rain in one day in Austin). Way to go my engineer :)
Grant's birthday was sort of a bummer. It rained all day but we made the most of it as we could. We took him to Chuck E Cheese to use the left over tokens and he got a Wii and we've enjoyed playing it. I have some more pictures but it is time for me to get on with my Friday. I'll post those other pictures later.
1 comment:
I took one look at your backyard pic. and thought I sure hope they have french drains. We have them throughout our yard and it's wonderful...it never floods like it used to. Happy Birthday Grant!!
Post a Comment