Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Funny by Grant
The first full day in Orlando we spent swimming, walking around the resort, the kids playing hide-n-seek, jumping like monkeys on the beds and playing on the playground all while Corey had a mid-year committee meeting. The kids decided to jump from bed to bed while I fed Brady and after just a little while Grant lost one of his upper teeth! Thank goodness because it was bothering him being real loose! Well, he was excited that he finally lost that tooth and so after our day of activites and going to Downtown Disney for dinner he was excited that he'd be getting money from the tooth fairy. He got in his pajamas and opened the hotel room door and yelled,"Tooth Fairy, I am ready for you to come visit!" It was the cutest thing I'd ever heard and the 'tooth fairy' placed a dollar under his pillow!
(Picture of the empty area of his mouth to come as soon as I can find the cord to the camera to plug into the computer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too Cute!!! Can't wait to see pictures from your trip.
Cute. I am glad the tooth fairy didn't disappoint. It sounds like you had a great trip. I look forward to seeing pictures.
Post a Comment