Monday, July 27, 2009

So Far So Good...

I meant to update all weekend after my close friend, Steph, had surgery after finding out she had colon cancer. She is doing well. They found out before she went into surgery that the cancer had not spread anywhere else but would still do a little chemo in about a month. I am so happy for her, her husband, and their 4 beautiful children. She is 31 and looks like she'll make a full recovery. On a totally different note....I went to College Station with Corey yesterday since he is working up there most of the week and I went to visit my friend Meg! I haven't seen in her in awhile but we had a blast catching up today! We went and took her 3 kids and my 3 kids with us to Chick-fil-a and it was a lot of fun. We survived sitting at a table for 4 and made it work for 8!! We wish we had a camera with us but didn't!! I'm back in Katy now for Ashlyn's gymnastics tomorrow and will go back on Wednesday for the day and we are going to do a photo shoot together with her 4 year old and my 1 year old-look forward to it, Meg!

No comments: