Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stats

A week after his 1st birthday Brady had his one year check-up. Here are his stats: Height: 30.5 inches (75th percentile) Weight: 22lbs 14ozs (50th percentile) Not too shabby for my little chunky monkey! He is getting faster and faster at walking and he's really enjoying the kids being home-me, not so much because I am counting down the days until they are headed to school! I should be really grateful that Grant is how he is especially after going into the doctor's office today. Another mother had a really severe special needs kid and his arm was in a sling. I admire that mother who was so loving to her son that was in a stroller that he was too big for but she was doing everything she could. I look at how I am with Grant and wish I could be a better mother. He is the sweetest little boy who soaks up information like a sponge!! He tries so hard to be good to his siblings and he tries real hard to please us. As a lot of Autistic kids he has his trials that seem to never end...I am striving to do better daily with Grant especially after the mother I saw today!!

No comments: