Monday, September 21, 2009

Texas Aggies vs. Utah Aggies

This weekend we were lucky enough to go to College Station to watch the Aggie Football Game. My loving parents came to watch all 3 kids so that we could make it up to watch the Fightin' Texas Aggies take on the Utah State Aggies. It was one fun game and one awesome time with a lot of Corey's family. Here is Kyle Field ....(took this as we were walking)

This is the view of the field from our seats.

Above picture: most of the gang...Heather, Eugene, Alison, Casch, Alexis, Stetson, Dan, Corey, and I. Picture taken by Bryan (Heather's husband).

Here we are waiting for the game to start! 3 out of 4 of my sister-in-laws...Alison, Mindy, Heather, and I. Dan aka my father in law (left), Corey, and Eugene. My neice and nephew (Eugene and Alison's kids)...Alexis and Stetson. The youngest of the family and Stetson and Alexis' brother...5 month old Casch.

The nationally acclaimed Aggie Band...best part of halftime!

We had so much fun and are grateful for my father-in-law who purchased the tickets for everyone that wanted to go. We loved getting to go and are grateful to my parents for watching our kids! The Aggies are 2-0 and hopefully they'll play hard the rest of the season! Gig'em Aggies!

2 comments:

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

Go FIGHTN' TEXAS AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you had a great time.

DNAgallows said...

Jealous...I want to be back in aggieland! I can't believe how grown up Eugene and Allison's kiddos are. What a good lookin' crew!