Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Am I the Only One?

Am I the only parent out there who goes through their kids' folders, looks at it, and then throws it away? I am not into keeping clutter from the school and really hate hanging onto most things that come home. I already receive twice the announcements/flyers that come home. I hope I am not a horrible mom for throwing away what I consider unimportant papers. Ashlyn just keep telling me today that I can't throw away some spider paper he labeled...well, I did because I looked at it, he got a 100 on it and now it is trash. I know Grant doesn't care if he keeps him, he is not attached to any school work that comes home. I am thinking it won't be missed by him and definitely me! I do keep cute things that I put away for them to look at when they are older but stuff they do in class esp in 1st grade-it becomes trash.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I toss EVERYTHING. And the kids know it. So if they don't want it tossed, they have to take it out before it gets to me!

Michelle said...

i also toss everything!! i'm not a fan of tons of papers!! my kids know it too!!