Monday, December 21, 2009

Boys will be Boys

I am learning that raising boys is sort of gross...No one explained to me that in 1st grade you learn to burp after every gulp of a drink. Grant loves that he can burp after every sip/gulp of sprite or root beer. Gross, huh? This evening my brother-in-law, Bryan, told me that earlier today Grant was upstairs playing the Wii and would pass 'smelly air bubbles'. Bryan, thought Grant did it to get Bryan to leave the room but he was not offended because he is a wonderful brother-in-law/uncle! Lastly, I never thought in a million years that Grant would be so vocal in telling us what work he's accomplished in the bathroom. He is a boy who loves to yell, "I've pooped!" Lovely esp since we have company. Luckily our family is very understanding of Grant and the boy things he has learned to do or the embarassing things he does! We love you Grant and now I am well aware of what will occur as Brady gets older! All I have to say is boys will be boys and in some ways can be gross!! I am hoping to raise Ashlyn to be lady-like and not an embarassment to our family name.

1 comment:

~B~ said...

If Grant could read this right now, he would kill you.