Thursday, December 10, 2009
Why
I feel like lately life is somewhat crazy. I keep asking myself, why this and why that questions. I am older and feel like I should be more wise. Here are some of my why questions,,,,
Why can my house not stay clean for more than a day?
Why does my baby like to wear only one shoe or one sock?
Why does my ususally healthy child have strep?
Why does it feel like on a cold day, the gas light comes on in my car so I HAVE TO get gas in it?
Why do the kids not understand how to pick up after themselves at the age of 7 and 5?
Why oh Why am I writing this you ask? Just because it has been one of those weeks! It is bound to get better because tomorrow is FRIDAY! Thank goodness :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment