I know that this sweet baby of ours doesn't officially turn 18 months until Friday but I couldn't resist on posting these pictures! He was so cute looking through his Clifford the Big Red Dog book on the stairs that I had to snap some photos!
Brady has brought so much joy into our home! I love him to pieces! He is such an easy going baby-most of the time and he is all BOY. He hates getting a bath and rather be dirty. He is our baby that has had the most hair, he has he most chubby cute cheeks, and his giggle makes me happy. I really can't imagine life without him in our family. He is a good sleeper, he loves to snuggle, he loves playing with cars and balls, he looks forward to playing the Wii, and tries to dance! We love you Brady and can't believe that you are growing so fast! I wish I could freeze time and keep you this age forever...you are too cute!
Words that Brady loves to say now....hello, bye-bye, no no, mama, dada, bubba, row (row, row, row your boat), up, me, go-go, car, ball, thank you, out, and aaah (ashlyn's nickname for now)...there are some others that I can't think of at this late hour but you get the idea. He goes in for his check up on Friday morning so we'll see how big this kid really is....
2 comments:
Happy 18 months Brady!!! He is such a cute boy! Now, he can go to the Nursery on Sundays!! :)
What a cutie! Henry got those jammies for Christmas, too...I think they're so adorable on them, don't you?!?!?
Post a Comment