We were invited by some friends to eat pizza at Cici's Pizza over by the mall. I thought, 'sure, my husband won't be able to come because he is on a scout campout so it will give us something to do and get out of the house.' Little did I know when I asked them if we could have a cheese pizza at our table for the kids that it would all end up on Ashlyn's plate (minus the two pieces). If you are wondering if my short, skinny daughter ate all of them the answer is NO. She started grabbing one piece at a time and just eating off all the cheese not eating any of the bread or much of the sauce. I couldn't stop laughing so I grabbed my iphone to take a picture. She actually thought it was funny too. I have to say she's never done this sort of thing before and I am hoping it is not a habit she continues to do. Overall, I think my kids did pretty good going out to eat there since we don't take them into restaurants very often. Plus it was easy going with some friends of ours when Corey wasn't able to be with us. I think about this girl and sometimes all I can do is laugh it was that funny!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Pizza Buffet
We were invited by some friends to eat pizza at Cici's Pizza over by the mall. I thought, 'sure, my husband won't be able to come because he is on a scout campout so it will give us something to do and get out of the house.' Little did I know when I asked them if we could have a cheese pizza at our table for the kids that it would all end up on Ashlyn's plate (minus the two pieces). If you are wondering if my short, skinny daughter ate all of them the answer is NO. She started grabbing one piece at a time and just eating off all the cheese not eating any of the bread or much of the sauce. I couldn't stop laughing so I grabbed my iphone to take a picture. She actually thought it was funny too. I have to say she's never done this sort of thing before and I am hoping it is not a habit she continues to do. Overall, I think my kids did pretty good going out to eat there since we don't take them into restaurants very often. Plus it was easy going with some friends of ours when Corey wasn't able to be with us. I think about this girl and sometimes all I can do is laugh it was that funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is hilarious! I'm glad you got a picture of it!
Post a Comment