Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Germs go away!

This school year has been brought many germs into our house...we have had a few bouts of the stomach virus, swine flu, ear infections (Brady), and strep throat! I love that my kids are off at school learning, making friends, etc and so I really should not complain. But since Christmas, Corey had the swine flu, Brady had a stomach bug twice and an ear infection, Ashlyn had strep 10 days ago, and now Grant has it today! I love my little family but seriously I have spent more money at the doctor's office and the drug store than I care to in the last 6 1/2 months. I really am looking forward to the summer when my kids are NEVER sick!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have both kids home from school today...I thought of you right away.

Steph said...

They never go away but it does get better as they grow up and their immune systems see more viruses. Strep is a pain. We had it over and over again and found out Lauren was a carrier. We had her tonsils removed and she only had one infection after that. Hope you all feel better soon!