Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I really haven't had anything to blog about lately since my last post was last Monday, but today I thought I need to blog about my daughter and her love of gymnastics. I opened her backpack today to see what book she checked out at the library and this is what I found... I am not sure how many times she's checked this book out this school year but I am guessing this is about the 5th time. She loves this book and I think I have it memorized from reading it with her. I am happy that she loves gymnastics. I am sure once she starts soccer practice and games soon that she will love that too! She is excited to be playing soccer this Spring and I am excited to see how she does as she loved it last spring. Maybe just maybe she will bring a book home about soccer...at least I can hope for that :)!

1 comment:

The Bown's said...

They must have two copies, Lynlee got the same book. They are too cute together!