Ashlyn!
Ashlyn,
Happy 6th Birthday! I am so proud of you and am so grateful you are my daughter. I am so happy that you are now 6. You are fun, shy, loving, helpful, a little bossy, stubborn, loyal, and oh so smart! You are a great daughter and sister, too! I will never forget the day you were born. You have been an absolute blessing in our home. I love how you freely give kisses and hugs to me. You are a great help in the kitchen and hope that I can help you love to want to cook. You are easy to please and I love watching you live life to its fullest! You love school and it has been such a joy to watch you mature through this year in Kindergarten. You have such great friends and I hope that you continue to make good friendships. I love watching you at gymnastics and in your soccer practices. You make me laugh with the cute and fun things you say. Most of all, I love how you love Grant, Brady, Dad, and myself. You have a great heart and love for others. You are beautiful inside and out. I love you and you hold a special place in my heart! I promise to not call you 'tiny' anymore as you still are small but have a 'heart full of love'. Thanks for being so great!!!
Love-Mom
2 comments:
That is sweet Kate! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!
She's such an adorable girl! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!
Post a Comment