Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1st Grade Celebration of Learning

Grant's First Grade Year has come and gone so fast! I can't believe he'll be in 2nd grade next year. He had a great year with great teachers and a great aide. This year their Celebration of Learning gets held in their classroom and it was cute. Here is Grant waiting for Mrs.Brock to read the book...Oh the Places You'll GoHere is Mrs.Brock reading to the class. It was cute!
Mrs. Brock then had a little note on a boomerang to the students that she read aloud. Here is the class performing a dance to the music of the Black Eyed Peas song: 'I Gotta Feeling' but was changed to 'I Gotta Book'.
Here is Grant with his teacher. She was so great and we are so glad that she was Grant's teacher this year!
Grant, We are so proud of you and everything you accomplished this year! I can't wait to see what great things you do and learn in 2nd grade!!

No comments: