Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Past Week (without pictures)

This past week we've been BUSY! That is my life every April and May but we love it. First off my computer crashed and burned and it is still being worked on by a guy at Corey's work. Hopefully we'll get it back tomorrow and that is my excuse for the lack of blogging. I've been busy trying to get in shape and working out...it is a work in progress. Friday, the Kindergartener's do their annual 'Mommy Make-over'. It was so much fun to go and have Ashlyn put make-up on me and do my hair and make me feel special. I took a few pictures and will post them later tonight from the kids' computer. Saturday we had a busy busy day...Ashlyn's soccer game which the team was the best team we played all season. We also had Grant's baptism at church which was so nice to see so many wonderful friends and family come out to support him. Family came over after and we had a great visit and went to bed very very tired. My sweet cousin even made a cute cake for Grant and I will post that pic too. Today is Mother's Day and I have had a pretty good day and I will make a post all about Mother's Day too tonight. :) Hope everyone's had a great Mother's Day~

No comments: