FOUR!
Yep, we are expecting baby #4 on January 16, 2011. This is my excuse of why I have not blogged in almost a month. Summer's been sort of busy and yet at the same time tiring, so far. Things are getting better as I am 11 weeks and getting more energy. The kids have been good through it all. They've been entertaining themselves while I've been laying around. This pregnancy is different than the others. I have sort of been sick but have toughed it out. I am not sure what this baby is going to be. Ashlyn is really hoping for it to be a girl and the boys don't care. I had the same pregnancy with Brady as I did with Ashlyn and so Corey has thrown out all his theories. I have had no desire to make dinners and so our family has sort of suffered on grilled cheese, things Corey has been able to grill, or Maccaroni and Cheese. Sounds healthy, right!? Well, this is definitely the last for us. This little one was definitely a 'suprise' and so we are getting more and more excited about the idea of having a 4th baby.
2 comments:
Congrats! The surprises are often the best! :)
Congrats. Im so happy for you.
Post a Comment