Today it's your birthday...you are 2!
He was born in Austin, Texas (but remember you can only be an Aggie) and was our largest baby so far....
He is been such a sweet sweet boy in our home! I can't imagine our family without him. He was born with a head full of dark brown hair and that hair is now blonde but it never stops growing!

Last year he was so cute being just 1...

This year his cute personality has definitely shown through and we love it. He keeps us on our toes and he is just full of life.

Brady you have been such a blessing in our home! You amaze us every single day. You are a delight to those around you. Grant and Ashlyn love to spoil you and I am so happy that y'all get along. Dad and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful boy as a part of our home. Brady loves balls, Bob the Builder, Toy Story, car toys, trains, airplanes, trash trucks, animals and so much more! As your mom, I am so glad that you love to still sit in my lap and snuggle. Dad and I love you so so much! We are so happy you became part of our family 2 years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment