I am in my 16th week of pregnancy this week and this is not the best photo (Corey in Chicago for the night so this is a self portrait). I don't remember taking photos of my growth with Ashlyn or Brady and since this is my LAST kid I thought I should take some pictures of my ever growing belly.
(I think the camera is as big as my belly)

Let's just say once you have more than 2 kids you show much much faster! I didn't lose all the baby weight from Brady so I started out weighing more this time which sucks. When it is all said and done...I will be working out a lot to get back into tip top shape. Hopefully we find out what we are having in the middle of this month and I am not sure if I am more excited or nervous.
1 comment:
You look great! What a huge camera, though! Ha!
Post a Comment