Another school year has begun and the kids were so excited to get ready to go. I wasn't too sad to see them off because they've been ready to get back to school. Ashlyn is going to be in 1st grade and has our neighbor down the street as her teacher. She is so excited about it. Grant has a great teacher and she is really nice. Both of our kids teachers went to Texas A&M and are 'Aggies'. Makes me happy to know they are getting a great education! I think the pictures turned out so cute of the kids because they all have different facial expressions! Now, I am off to start putting my house back together and enjoying time with Brady!
3 comments:
We always have the same grading system for teachers..who is an aggie, therefore they must be awesome. Ford walked in today and his first report was which teachers were aggies.
Hope they had a great first day!
So cute! I bet Brady will be sad without them all day though!
Post a Comment