Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair and Tooth #3

This week Ashlyn lost her 3rd tooth which she made some $$ on.  The tooth fairty forgot to come the first night and so then she informed us that she needs to bring more $$.  Children these days.  Anyhow, she now has a 'hole-y' mouth and I have to say she is pretty darn cute with missing teeth. 
She also got a haircut.  At the end of last school year she tried to cut her own hair and we had to go get it fixed and then over the summer it grew pretty well.  With school just a few days away,, I went and fixed her hair to make it all one length again.  I am so so happy with it!  It is so easy to fix.  Well, there you have it for the last few days.  As for me I am 19 weeks and so I am almost 1/2 way there until this baby girl  makes her enterance into the world. 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

LOVE that hair! She is such a doll. And I think missing teeth are totally cute too.